Question:
What in the hell does this mean: Je suis noir et mis sait mon papa, fera vous êtes mon papa?
Rainbow
2006-09-16 14:52:16 UTC
What in the hell does this mean: Je suis noir et mis sait mon papa, fera vous êtes mon papa?
Five answers:
Nouveau Pseudo
2006-09-17 10:14:36 UTC
wow!!! this doesn't mean absolutely nothing!!!!

je suis noir = I am black

et mis sait = ????

mon papa = my dad

fera vous êtes mon papa = ?????

check the spell though, it seems so weird.... even for a french girl like me!
Dr. Phil
2006-09-18 02:47:16 UTC
all the words are french, some make sense as pointed out by the poster above me, but overall the sentence does not make sense. maybe haitian creole or martiniquais-guadeloupéen?
Apple Cinnamon
2006-09-17 09:37:21 UTC
Nothing
onyi
2006-09-16 22:15:40 UTC
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=bf-res
jit
2006-09-16 23:27:48 UTC
I am black and put my dad knows, will make you are my dad?